BBCHS Strategic Plan
Today’s students enter a dynamic, technology connected, and service-oriented workplace with civic responsibility spanning local and global perspectives. Based on what current research suggests successful 21st century students need, we have adopted The Portrait of a Graduate. These 6 C’s embody skills our district believes are necessary for students to be college, career, and life ready once they leave BBCHS.
BBCHS will guide students in defining and pursuing a successful path to college, career, and life readiness by:
- Supporting mastery of critical learning standards, knowledge, and skills
- Fostering optimal relationships by providing an adaptive, engaging, innovative, and collaborative learning environment.
- Leveraging technology to extend learning opportunities.
- Supporting student ownership through the development of voice, responsibility, and choice.
- Developing supportive family and community partnerships.