Amy Hagenow, RN BSN
815-937-3707 x 6019
Beth Palmer, LPN
ISBE School Health Requirements
- All freshmen students are required to have an Illinois Healthy Child Exam before October 15.
- All incoming students must be up to date with immunization requirements before October 15.
- Seniors are required to have received a meningitis vaccination after their 16th birthday.
- Immunization Requirements
- All Illinois students entering grade 9 are required to have an oral health examination. School dental examinations must have been completed within the 18 months prior to the May 15th deadline.
Nurse's Office Forms
- Illinois School Physical Form
- Authorization for Prescription Medication at School
- Over the Counter Medications at School
- Self-Administration Medication Form
- Medical Record Release Form
- Forms can be submitted to Amy Hagenow by fax at 815-937-8060 or by email at email@example.com
- Please note that it may take up to 48 hours or more to complete the transfer of health records and records cannot be accessed when school is not in session. This form must be completed entirely and signed to receive you or your child’s records.
Please note that these resources can change without notice.