Student Services 9
Student Services 9 strives to provide a safe learning environment while empowering students on their pathway to success. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 815-937-3707 ext. 6022
FRESHMEN STUDENT SUPPORT TEAM:
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL EXTENSION:
Joe Kubal ext. 6463
Dave Lamie ext. 6037
Stacy Stover ext. 6035
SOCIAL WORKER EXTENSIONS:
Sarah Putman ext. 6050
Paula Dykstra ext. 6049
DEAN OF STUDENTS:
Laura Rewerts ext. 6027
Amy Hagenow Head Nurse: ext. 6019
Beth Palmer Assistant: ext. 6019
Tiffany Fullerton ext. 6022
Chris Amberg ext. 6041
- 45-minute detentions can be served Monday thru Friday 7:15 am in LAC
- Extended detentions can be served on Thursdays 3:10 - 5:00 pm in South Cafeteria
- Saturday detentions 9:00 am 12:00 pm meet in Main Lobby
Electronic Device Registration - forms should be hand delivered to Officer Knapp in SAO once completed
Replacement Student IDs
- Replacement ID's are $2.00 and can be ordered in the Technology Office (W208). ID's are delivered weekly on Thursday afternoons. Please request ID's by the end of the day Wednesday to receive them the same week.
Student Statement Form/Incident Report - students must be logged into Google Docs to complete the form.
COLLEGE AND CAREER PATHWAYS
- Virtual Job Shadow - Complete career interest inventories, explore career clusters, research occupations, and find aligned higher education programs. Login with your BBCHS Google account.
- College Board - PSAT, SAT, and AP information.
- ACT- Find and register for ACT tests. Useful college planning resources.