Meet Your Counselor
All BBCHS counselors are certified educators with a minimum of a master’s degree in School Counseling. This degree makes school counselors uniquely qualified to address all students’ academic, personal-social, and career development needs.
- Promote equity and access to rigorous educational experiences for all students
- Support a safe learning environment
- Work to safeguard the human rights of all members of our school community
- Address the needs of all students through intervention programs
- Collaborate with other individuals and organizations to promote all students academic, career and personal-social development.