Link to register for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Before you begin online registration, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers
Be prepared to upload the following documents:
- Proofs of residency - You will need one (1) from Category A (current lease, mortgage statement or tax bill), and two (2) from Category B (current IL drivers license, utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, mobile or internet bill - must be 2 different documents)
- Birth certificate of the student
- Health/medical information - for 9th graders: current physical, immunization records, current dental exam (optional - must be provided by the first day of school)
- Check your email - you will receive emails to confirm submission, if there are issues with the application, and when your application is approved. If you did not recieve an email, be sure to check your spam folder!
- When you are approved, the email will include information for accessing your Parent Portal account - keep this for future reference.
- To complete enrollment, you will be contacted to schedule a counselor meeting. In order to expedite this step, please be prepared to provide the following documentation:
- Any existing legal custody/divorce decree or guardianship documents (if applicable)