Link to register for the 2021-2022 School Year:
Before you begin online registration, please gather the following:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers
Be prepared to upload the following documents:
If you are not able to upload documents, you may submit the application without them. However, you will be required to provide at least proof of residency before your application will be approved. Contact our office at ext. 6041 to make arrangements.Next steps:
- Proofs of residency - You will need one (1) from Category A (current lease, mortgage statement or tax bill), and two (2) from Category B (current IL drivers license, utility bill, bank statement, pay stub, mobile or internet bill - must be 2 different documents)
- Birth certificate of the student
- Health/medical information - for 9th graders: current physical, immunization records, current dental exam (optional - must be provided by the first day of school)
- Check your email - you will receive emails to confirm submission, if there are issues with the application, and when your application is approved.
- When you are approved, the email will include information for accessing your Parent Portal account - keep this for future reference.
- To complete enrollment, you will be contacted to schedule a counselor meeting. In order to expedite this step, please be prepared to provide the following documentation:
- Transfer in Good Standing form (transfer students)
- Report cards and/or transcript (transfer students)
- Any existing legal custody/divorce decree or guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Any IEP or 504 plan documentation (if applicable) - complete the Consent to Share Records form linked here.