Who is my child's counselor?
How do I report an absence, late arrival or early dismissal?
A parent/guardian can call the attendance phone line at 818-937-3707 ext. 6021 to report the absence. Please report the following:
- Student's full name
- Full name of the caller
- Relationship to the student (parent or guardian)
- Student's ID number
- Date of absence
- Duration of absence
- Reason for absence
How can I access my child's grades?
Log into Infinite Campus to view grades, attendance and general information.
How can I apply for the Free and Reduced program?
Click here for the Free and Reduced application.
Can I pay for registration on Infinite Campus?
Unfortunately you cannot. You can pay by cash, check or credit card. The main office is open for you to come in and pay from 7:15-3:15. If you are paying by credit card , you can pay over the phone or come into the main office and talk to Jenny Phillips (bookkeeper) 815-937-3707 ext. 6005.
What time will the bus show up on late start day?
The bus will show up one hour after your regular bus stop time.
How do I obtain a transcript?
Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School has implemented an electronic transcript delivery service called Parchment. This service allows 2011 graduates forward to order and deliver transcripts online. Parchment provides a secure ordering/tracking system to monitor your request, at your convenience, 24/7.
- If you graduated prior to 2011, please contact the counseling office at 815-937-3707 ext. 6040 for your request.
- Please click here for detailed information on requesting a transcript.
How do I request homework for my ill child?
- Requests have to be submitted through the Counseling Office 815-937-3707 ext. 6040
- Student needs to be absent more than 3 days to request homework through the counseling office
- If you would like to pick your homework up on the same day of request, request needs to be received by 10:00 a.m.
- Homework can be picked up between 3:00-3:30 p.m. in the Counseling Office
- If the student is absent 1 or 2 days, they need to email their teacher directly to receive missed assignments