BBCHS Strategic Plan
Today’s students enter a dynamic, technology connected, and service-oriented workplace with civic responsibility spanning local and global perspectives. Based on what current research suggests successful 21st century students have, we have adopted a Portrait of a Graduate. This embodies six skills our District believes are necessary for students to be successful: critical thinking, communication, citizenship, collaboration, creativity, and character. Portrait of a Graduate defines our approach to teaching and learning – engaging students in programs and initiatives designed specifically to help them master all these skills. Click the link the view our Portrait of a Graduate.
BBCHS will guide students in defining and pursuing a successful path to college, career, and life readiness by:
- Supporting mastery of critical learning standards, knowledge, and skills
- Fostering optimal relationships by providing an adaptive, engaging, innovative, and collaborative learning environment.
- Leveraging technology to extend learning opportunities.
- Supporting student ownership through the development of voice, responsibility, and choice.
- Developing supportive family and community partnerships.