BBCHS TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School has implemented an electronic transcript delivery service called Parchment. This service allows 2011 graduates forward to order and deliver transcripts online. Parchment provides a secure ordering/tracking system to monitor your request, at your convenience, 24/7.
*If you graduated prior to 2011, please contact the counseling office at 815-937-3707 ext. 6040 for your request.
- All current BBCHS seniors should register their Parchment account using the registration code provided from the Counseling Office.
- Select the “Seniors W/ Code Register” button and type the code. Follow the prompts and complete the activation of your Parchment account.
- NOTE: An account has already been created for you. DO NOT create an additional account, as your transcripts are linked to the account already in the system. Creating an additional account can cause issues linking transcripts and thereby delay transcripts being sent.
ALUMNI (2011 – 2015):
- All 2011 -2015 graduates need to create an account.
- Select the “Order My Transcript” button. “New User Account Sign Up” will already be selected. Complete the information, and follow the prompts.
ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS (After your Parchment account has been activated)
- Click the “Order My Transcript” button, and select “I Already Have an Account”.
- This will take you to the login page where you enter your email address and password that you created.
- ACT/SAT scores are NOT included on transcripts. You must contact the testing agency to request official scores be sent.
Stop by or call the Counseling Office if you have questions; 815/937-3707 ext. 6040.